Points for Reflection
- What other allies can we invoke apart from individual humans?
- Is war ever justified?
- How many ways can you think of that might be used to resolve conflicts?
- Just as preventive health measures can reduce the incidence of disease, can preventive measures reduce the incidence of disagreement and conflict? What might these preventive measures be?
- How can we embrace disagreement in the interests of evolution?
- Is there a continuum between disagreement and outright conflict? If not, what is the relationship between them?
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly